General Billing Information
- Bills are mailed out the last working day of every month.
- Payments are due by the 20th of every month.
- A 10% late charge is added to the current bill if the account is not paid in FULL by the 20th of the month.
- We are not responsible for the mail delivery. If you do not receive a bill by the first of the month, you MUST contact our office to obtain the amount which is owed.
- You will receive a bill every month regardless of usage.
Payments Can Be Made
- By mail (PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for the mail delivery.) Our mailing address is: P.O. Box 2579, Wintersville, OH 43953
- At our office located at 596 State Route 43, Wintersville, OH 43953, Monday – Friday 8:30am to 4:15pm.
- In our drop box located in the front of our offices. CHECKS ONLY PLEASE!
- We accept Visa and Mastercard or a Debit Card.
For Better Service When Making Payments
- Do not send cash.
- Sign your check.
- Include your account number on your check.
- Do not staple, paper clip or use tape.
- Enclose payment stub when mailing payment.